LisaList2

Advanced search  

News:

2022.06.03 added links to LisaList1 and LisaFAQ to the General Category

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Owners of Apple Daisy Wheel Printers: Need a tractor feed, or cut sheet feeder?  (Read 3786 times)

compu_85

Does anyone on the list have a DWP, who is looking for the tractor feeder or cut sheet feeder attachment? I recently came in to an extra pair, and I'll let them go cheap. PM me if you're interested.

Thanks,

-J

compu_85

Nobody has one of these printers without the sheet feeder?

Lisa2

• Administrator
  • See why 1983 was more like Y2K...
    • Lisa2.com

Unfortunately, many vintage computer folks consider printers ( much less printer accessories ) worthless.  I don't understand this, back in early eighties I worked for Epson and was very into printers.  But recently I have been to several vintage computer shows, many with free tables and the one rule is that printers are not allowed because nobody picks them up, and at the end the show organizers end up having to dispose of them.

D.Finni

Unfortunately, many vintage computer folks consider printers ( much less printer accessories ) worthless.  I don't understand this, back in early eighties
Back in the 80s, people used these computers to do real work that needed hardcopy.

Nowadays, "vintage folks" are just screwing around with them, "archiving" software, playing games, and replacing capacitors. No need for a printer.
Pages: [1]   Go Up