LisaList2

Advanced search  

News:

2022.06.03 added links to LisaList1 and LisaFAQ to the General Category

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: LisaEm curator, developer, conservator(s) needed  (Read 4765 times)

sigma7

• Administrator
  • Warning: Memory errors found. Verify comments.
LisaEm curator, developer, conservator(s) needed
« on: July 21, 2022, 05:35:01 pm »

As Ray has stepped-down as the Lord of LisaEm (http://lisa.sunder.net -- the Lisa Emulator Project), we are searching for someone(s) to fill-in as needed and eventually take over (or be part of a group of interim managers/keyholders).

I expect primary candidates are those that are using LisaEm, or are Lisa enthusiasts, or else involved in other emulators.

So:
Any eager volunteers?
Can you suggest any folk that won't see this message?
In the event that no suitable candidate volunteers to lead, then we will be looking for interim managers, in which case more than one person is warranted.

Please consider if you will fit in the last category if not the first!
« Last Edit: January 19, 2023, 01:31:20 am by sigma7 »
Warning: Memory errors found. ECC non-functional. Verify comments if accuracy is important to you.

jamesdenton

• Administrator
  • ArcaneByte
    • ArcaneByte
Re: LisaEm curator, developer, conservator(s) needed
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2023, 10:03:26 am »

Hi sigma7,

Please consider me to assist with maintaining LisaEm in some capacity moving forward.

Thanks,
James D.

jamesdenton

• Administrator
  • ArcaneByte
    • ArcaneByte
Re: LisaEm curator, developer, conservator(s) needed
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2023, 02:23:05 pm »

In the absence of other volunteers, I have forked the repo here https://github.com/arcanebyte/lisaem and have made a few commits this morning to fix the MacOS build script for MacOS 11+. The GTK build works, too, but there's some additional requirements that aren't documented. I'll try and update the README later with those changes. I'd like to ensure project work isn't split across multiple forks, so this can be a true community effort, if desired. If the repo should live somewhere else just let me know.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2023, 02:30:52 pm by jamesdenton »
Pages: [1]   Go Up