General Category > LisaList2

LisaEm 1.2.7-RC4 support bug reports

<< < (31/34) > >>

rayarachelian:
Minor update: fixed some of the copy/paste bugs in TerminalWx code, so this helps us on the road to a future where we'll have a mostly usable terminal window for things like UniPlus, and eventually Xenix, and LPW, as well as a built in interface for BLU to connect LisaEm to an actual physical Lisa. Terminal for things like the unixes and LPW would be very useful for me so I can write code without being limited by a bitmap screen and lack of clipboard passing between host and guest. Eventually (maybe 2.0?) the idea is to have the ability to call LisaEm headless and compile things form a host side Makefile, sort of like that modern day MPW package.

Eventually will add preferences for the Terminal window to select terminal size (80x25 for now), font (Courier New), font size (12 for now), colors, etc. (Likely I'll add a preferences notebook page for this in 1.2.8.)

TerminalWx is not full featured, but it's good enough, lacks a lot of features (most notably double click and triple click don't select properly, no scrollback, etc.), but, it's better than nothing. The alternative would be to try to interface with an external program by creating a pty, but that would be problematic with Windows. If there's interest in future releases.

Still need to fix UniPlus installs (sunix kernel v1.1 profile bugs) before RC4. Hopefully by end of this month if all goes well.

andrew:
I'm not sure if this is an appropriate place to mention this, but since this involves discussion on the upcoming release, I might as well. I made a couple of Big Sur style icons for LisaEm. I can post them here if anyone is interested; I also uploaded them on macosicons. If you want to use them for future versions of LisaEm, you are welcome to.

rayarachelian:

--- Quote from: andrew on February 14, 2022, 12:14:56 am ---I'm not sure if this is an appropriate place to mention this, but since this involves discussion on the upcoming release, I might as well. I made a couple of Big Sur style icons for LisaEm. I can post them here if anyone is interested; I also uploaded them on macosicons. If you want to use them for future versions of LisaEm, you are welcome to.

--- End quote ---

Sure, please do. Zip them up or tar them up with .tar.xz and post here.

andrew:
I attached them here. I did one for the Lisa 1, and another for the Lisa 2.

rayarachelian:

--- Quote from: andrew on February 14, 2022, 05:52:31 pm ---I attached them here. I did one for the Lisa 1, and another for the Lisa 2.

--- End quote ---

Thank you, much appreciated.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version