General Category > LisaList2

LisaEm 1.2.7-RC4 support bug reports

<< < (33/34) > >>

rayarachelian:
Most likely the linux version will work, but I have made some changes since that release. I'll test this once I'm done with the OpenAL migration which should be in a few days. I'll then push to the unstable branch on github before cutting RC5.

greniu:

--- Quote from: rayarachelian on July 27, 2022, 12:24:27 pm ---Most likely the linux version will work, but I have made some changes since that release. I'll test this once I'm done with the OpenAL migration which should be in a few days. I'll then push to the unstable branch on github before cutting RC5.

--- End quote ---

ok. Thanks. I will wait for stable version. Good luck with programing and please let us know about new release:)

rayarachelian:
Added a livedev branch to the repo, fri0701 contributed some fixes to lisafsh-tool and deserialize tools, I merged them.

The purpose of this branch is to capture changes I've recently made, so the work isn't lost if/when I suddenly become incapacitated or die, and also to allow others who wish to contribute to be able to get at the very latest code. This is more unstable than the unstable branch.

rayarachelian:
Looking at the LOS 2.0 installer issue, looks like the bug is with ProFile block writes, the write actually completes and get to State machine step 12, which then times out, so the bug is somewhere around there, likely around BSY or CMD detection. Will dig further.

rayarachelian:
fixes for LOS2.0 installer fail pushed to livedev, but needs regression testing for all OSs to ensure something else didn't break.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version