LisaList2

Advanced search  

News:

2019.06.07 fixed NChat for the "Curve" theme, will eventually move it to its own page and add it to the default theme as well. Other plugins are next. see post in the Meta board for details

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: LisaEm 1.2.7-RC1 support bug reports  (Read 3213 times)

rayarachelian

• Administrator
  • "But what's puzzling you is the nature of my game"
    • LisaEm
Re: LisaEm 1.2.7-RC1 support bug reports
« Reply #45 on: June 13, 2020, 11:21:37 am »

what's described here sounds like it may be able to use parts from this old project: https://github.com/stepleton-xx/lisabbs.

Yeah, looks like you've got a lot, if not all, of the needed pieces in there to build the implant tool. I can do the rest of the stuff on the outside, such as finishing off scriptability in LisaEm and the HLE traps to communicate with it.
Fate whispers to the warrior, 'You can not withstand the storm.'  The warrior whispers back, 'I am the storm.'

rayarachelian

• Administrator
  • "But what's puzzling you is the nature of my game"
    • LisaEm
Re: LisaEm 1.2.7-RC1 support bug reports
« Reply #46 on: June 13, 2020, 11:23:36 am »

Looks like there's a bug with screenshots when it builds the list of file filters i.e. *.png, *.jpg, etc. when more than one file type is available to the build. Fixing that now. It will be a part of the next release candidate along with other fixes/features.
Fate whispers to the warrior, 'You can not withstand the storm.'  The warrior whispers back, 'I am the storm.'
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up