LisaList2

Advanced search  

News:

2022.06.03 added links to LisaList1 and LisaFAQ to the General Category

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Deserializing UniPlus UNIX?  (Read 13626 times)

stepleton

Re: Deserializing UniPlus UNIX?
« Reply #30 on: March 18, 2021, 04:16:33 pm »

There was an fellow in Australia (I think) on the Facebook Lisa group who said he had Twiggy UniPlus installation media... I begged him to consider sending them to me for imaging, but he demurred, which, fair enough; why send your irreplaceable disks to a stranger halfway around the world. He said he wanted to try and get his own Twiggy drives working so that he could do the imaging himself. I haven't heard any follow-up since.

rayarachelian

• Administrator
  • writing the code,writing the code,writing the code
    • LisaEm
Re: Deserializing UniPlus UNIX?
« Reply #31 on: March 18, 2021, 04:21:03 pm »

There was an fellow in Australia (I think) on the Facebook Lisa group who said he had Twiggy UniPlus installation media... I begged him to consider sending them to me for imaging, but he demurred, which, fair enough; why send your irreplaceable disks to a stranger halfway around the world. He said he wanted to try and get his own Twiggy drives working so that he could do the imaging himself. I haven't heard any follow-up since.

Sigh... hope his media is still readable and hasn't flaked off or whatever.
You don't know what it's like, you don't have a clue, if you did you'd find yourselves doing the same thing, too, Writing the code, Writing the code
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up