LisaList2

General Category => LisaList2 => Topic started by: bmwcyclist on August 07, 2026, 11:44:15 PM

Title: Looking for software testers. LISA XModem Utility Beta
Post by: bmwcyclist on August 07, 2026, 11:44:15 PM
Looking for software testers. LISA XModem Utility Beta

Attached is my first-ever LOD application (400k LOS 3.1 disk image) and readme

It is a VERY basic XModem file transfer tool.

So far, I have been using it with a PC running Tera Term.

I would very much appreciate any bug reports and feature requests.

It's a bit late, but tomorrow I will try to make a 'how to' video.

Thank you!

Title: Re: Looking for software testers. LISA XModem Utility Beta
Post by: bmwcyclist on August 08, 2026, 10:42:09 PM
Minor updates, GUI improvements, baud rate selection.

Title: Re: Looking for software testers. LISA XModem Utility Beta
Post by: bmwcyclist on August 10, 2026, 08:58:29 AM
Tool Number 419306 as recommended by Apple section 4.3.

No functional changes.

Readme updated.
Title: Re: Looking for software testers. LISA XModem Utility Beta
Post by: bmwcyclist on August 10, 2026, 09:58:53 AM
TEST REQUEST

If someone with a 2/5 could please test the FILE LIST function, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks!