LisaList2

General Category => LisaList2 => Lisa Workshop => Topic started by: dmac1267 on September 30, 2026, 01:21:09 AM

Title: Any ideas on transferring code into LisaEm
Post by: dmac1267 on September 30, 2026, 01:21:09 AM
I am working on a personal project of mine. I am using VSCode with pascal libraries loaded on my Linux laptop. I am doing it this way because I want to get all the help I can get since it has been nearly 40 years since I have touched pascal. I do understand that the version of Pascal used with Lisa is 'vintage' (i.e. really old) so I have been using Google AI to get the Basic to Pascal translations suitable for Lisa Workshop. The problem comes in is I have not been able to copy/paste small snippets of code from the internet directly into Lisa workshop, so I am kind of at a loss how to migrate the code from one machine to another.

Any input would be appreciated.
Thank you for the time.
Title: Re: Any ideas on transferring code into LisaEm
Post by: sigma7 on September 30, 2026, 02:49:30 PM
Quote from: dmac1267 on Today at 01:21:09 AMat a loss how to migrate the code from one machine to another.

These threads (and others perhaps) may contain tidbits/ideas that could help or narrow down the problem:

The LOS and Workshop file systems have been "decoded" (https://lisalist2.com/index.php/topic,854.0.html)

LISACom LOS Terminal software v1.0 Video Demo, software available for download (https://lisalist2.com/index.php/topic,822.0.html)

Moving the many source files to the Lisa (https://lisalist2.com/index.php/topic,657.0.html)