Re: Lisa 2: Bad Disk Drive

From: Jerome Vernet <vernet.jerome_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2005 14:41:09 +0100

Le 6 nov. 05, ˆ 12:54, Philip Lord a Žcrit :

> I think you need the upgraded roms to use 800k drives. I can't tell if
> you have theses.

I don't really want to use the 800k drive as a 800k, but as a 400k. My Lisa -an Lisa upgraded system- have D/A8 ROM, so no 800k support.

> I saw the pics. The first think I would do is remove the leaking
> batteries from the I/O board, and clean the area below. Do this soon
> or the leaking acid will destroy your board.

That exactly what's I'm currently doing ;)! I train myself on the second CPU board -I received my Lisa with an additional PSU, additional CPU/IO/RAM/ and // board-.

Thanks for your help.