Re: Free IBM AT

From: Chris M <chrism3667_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 14:55:41 -0800 (PST)

my apologies. I thought this was a classiccmp.org mail list post. Neither can be distinguised from the other unless you look at the headers. And I didn't expect to see a PEECEE offered on this one! Please disregard my earlier message...*yikes*

<http://www.mail-archive.com/lisalist%40mail.maclaunch.com/>

> > iPod Accessories for Less
> > at 1-800-iPOD.COM
> > Fast Delivery, Low Price, Good Deal