Re: Re-Introducing the First, and Fully Functional, Lisa Emulator

From: simon <simski_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 21:37:33 +0100

On 29-jan-07, at 20:26, Jerome Vernet (Orange) wrote:

> Ray Arachelian a ˇcrit :
>>
>> Hi Jerome,
>>
>> I'm very sorry to hear that. What disk image are you using for the
>> first boot disk?
> I try a disk called Lisa Office System 1.image. Doesn't where I got
> this
> one.
> Also tried with MacWorkXL3.0.image

> But, as I have no Lisa Profile Image disk, that could be the point. How
> do you create this image ?
>
> i'm running on an iBook G4 1.33 12".
>
> Jerome

hey all, reading this it meens that there is a rom image out there somewhere or at least a tool to extract it from a working lisa. is it? well. how do i get a rom image from my own lisa 2/10? i'm running lisa office system 7/7 should I be running macworks in stead?

or are you trying the emulator without a rom image?

--

met vriendelijke groet

Simon Claessen
simski_at_email.domain.hidden