Re: Lisa GEMDOS

From: gilles <gilles.fetis_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 10:23:57 -0700 (PDT)

dosfs will probably do the job...
but for now it crashes (ie dosfs crashes) ... I need to format my image or at least to clean FAT1, FAT2 and root directory... the tool now uses some parts of original lisa gemdos sources (conversion from logical bloc to track/sector). I found how lisa gemdos formats a volume (writing less than 10 sectors)... but such volumes crashes dosfs even if first sector is a valid descriptor.
I need to debug a little more dosfs... the night will be short :)

I also found some jokes in gemdos sources, I suspect one is a direct sarcasm for Steve Jobs... (related to twiggy).