RE: Lisa Commercial (There are Two Kinds of People)

From: Sterling Jacobson <sterling_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 17:26:19 -0600

That's awesome!

-----Original Message-----

From: lisalist_at_email.domain.hidden [mailto:lisalist_at_email.domain.hidden] On Behalf Of Adam Rosen
Sent: Saturday, April 03, 2010 8:27 PM
To: lisalist_at_email.domain.hidden
Subject: Lisa Commercial (There are Two Kinds of People)

Hi folks,

I've been making some updates to my Vintage Mac Museum website, including some old Apple ads and videos I have acquired. One of these is a commercial for the Lisa (never mentioned by name) starring a young Kevin Costner. In typical understated fasion the narrator announces: "There are Two Kinds of People: those who use computers, and those who use Apples."

Modesty is something Apple has never been accused of!

http://vintagemacmuseum.com/media/TwoKindsOfPeople.mpg

Enjoy!
Adam

You received this message because you are a member of the LisaList group. The group FAQ is at http://lowendmac.com/lists/lisa.html To post to this group, send email to lisalist_at_email.domain.hidden To leave this group, send email to lisalist+unsubscribe_at_email.domain.hidden For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/lisalist To unsubscribe, reply using "remove me" as the subject. No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG - www.avg.com Version: 9.0.800 / Virus Database: 271.1.1/2787 - Release Date: 04/03/10 12:32:00 --
-----