Re: Sun Rem 2mb card (heavily modified)

From: Nama <forums6000_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2011 20:29:08 -0800 (PST)

Thanks Ian,
I've been chatting with James about this board, and he believes it's a prototype, and the wires and added components were to actually get this early prototype to work. Comparing what I have to photos of the production 2mb board off the net, they are indeed very different. The production version sports "Rev B" printed on the board where as my card does not. It's certainly an interesting piece of hardware to own, but I'm not sure if I want to put it in my machine. I'm a little apprehensive.

Phi