Anyone have a Lisa 2?

From: thealto <holsteintammy_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 17:07:17 -0800 (PST)

Hey guys, I'm looking for a Lisa 2 but eBay things go WAY too high. I'm looking for more of a project machine, with all the parts but needs work. That makes the part of vintage computers fun doesn't it? I am paying $230 and including shipping. I could go up a bit but that is all I have left from Christmas money, I bought a CBM 2001. I have always wanted a Lisa so when I get this it is going to a good home, not someone who will go straight and sell it again. There is a local apple service store that used to work on the Apple's in the 80's and I am also wanting to show a Lisa to them to bring back memories. Best regards, DW.