Cleaning Up My XL

From: Dan Pennington <penndan_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 23:39:13 -0500

I haven't done anything to the boards yet, but I started cleaning the outside case parts. I stripped all the external case panels off the steel frame and ran them through the 'Pots and Pans' cycle in my dishwasher with a double shot of detergent. It looks like a new case. It cleaned all the dirt and fingerprints off and removed a lot of the yellowing that comes from many years of absorbing the atmosphere. I'm going to do the keyboard case and Profile case parts next. Even if it doesn't run, it will look good.
--
Dan Pennington
Brooklyn Park, MN