Re: Keyboard repair

From: Ray Arachelian <ray.arachelian_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 21:06:32 -0400

Yeah, power supply repair guides would be great too. I've done this also, and have some pix, but I haven't done much towards a lisafaq entry.

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "LisaList" group. To post to this group, send email to lisalist_at_email.domain.hidden To unsubscribe from this group, send email to lisalist-unsubscribe_at_email.domain.hidden For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/lisalist?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---