Re: Lisa repair manual -- ftp.apple.asimov.net

From: Peter <noybus_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2010 15:41:03 -0800 (PST)

I can't seem to download the files from that ftp site. I think there might be a problem. I tried command line on both Mac and Windows XP, tried getting with wildcard and exact file name in quotes, tried Filezilla, tried Firefox on Mac and IE on Windows XP. I get "No such file or directory" every time:

ftp> mget *.*
200 EPRT command successful
550 AppleLisa - AppleProductIntroPlan-1983.pdf: No such file or directory
200 EPRT command successful
550 AppleLisa - RepairSunGuideMB.pdf: No such file or directory local: AppleLisa - Schematics.zip remote: AppleLisa - Schematics.zip 200 EPRT command successful
550 AppleLisa - Schematics.zip: No such file or directory

I am able to download files from other parts of that same server no problem, such as from the documentation directory.