LisaEm - Some confusion

From: Nama <forums6000_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2010 06:10:46 -0700 (PDT)

Apologies if this has already been discussed. I have tried to look for any threads on the topic but came up blank.

So I've only just gotten around to playing with LisaEm on my Powerbook. I installed Lisa OS on the default profile drive image, and installed the 7/7 apps. I then shut down the virtual lisa and renamed the profile image file to Profile-7/7.dc42, but when I tried to run the virtual lisa again while pointing the profile parallel port setting to this newly renamed image, the emulator will tell me that the drive does not yet exist and It starts the drive creation process by asking me what size drive I want to create etc.

Changing the name back fixes the problem, but I really need different names for my drive images.

Am I missing something here?

Phil