Re: Lisa GEMDOS

From: Nama <forums6000_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2010 00:38:22 -0700 (PDT)

Well, I'm very excited about GEMDOS as I'm hoping in the near future it will allow us to do something on the Lisa that has never been done before (except maybe in mac OS, but that's not the same)...play games :-)

I don't know anything about Atari's, so I'm wondering if there would be any good game candidates for porting, or maybe something that will possibly run with no porting involved?