Re: Lisa 1 on eBay, current bid at $15k

From: chandra bajpai <cbajpai_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2010 21:02:50 -0500

I'm surprised that it's going for $15K in this economy...maybe I shouldn't be since a Xerox Alto went for 30k last month. People who have money in the economy can afford to spend it.

Lisa-1 are one of the rarest historical vintage systems along with: Apple-1, Kenback's...and it's even rarer than the Altair 8800's. I think it has a lot of historical value, but again I'm biased ;-)

-Chandra
 Lisa-1 (not for sale!)
 Lisa 2/5
 Lisa 2/10