Widget Rotor Adjustment HElP ???

From: Joe Vogel <rightwayjoe_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2011 08:05:46 -0800 (PST)

Hi Everyone.  I need your collective resources on this one.  I have a Lisa 2/10 w/10MB Widget.  After removing the harddisk from the cage - the only way to get the rotor to spin is to get it going in a counter-clockwise direction by hand. Sometimes it will start up on it's own but most of the time (95%) it has to have an assist. Someone mentioned an adjustment on the widget to correct this but they didn't know where it was.    Any help will be apprectiated.
Thanks.