Re: Apple 400k drive

From: Diogenes45 <helmut_post_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2011 00:48:12 -0800 (PST)

Hello Patrick,
and greetings from Helmut Post!
Do you remember me?
My third IDE File is running very well!
Back to the topic: What is the exact part description of the passive hall sensor?
Perhaps I know a place where to get obsolete and very hard to find parts.
Lately I purchased 2 Z8 processors (Zilog 8631) with 4 KB XROM for the 10 MB Profile - these are very hard to get, but there are still at least more than 40000 pieces left today. The price was $ 4.06 for each part.

Helmut