Retr0bright

From: Terry Stewart <terry_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2011 19:47:43 +1300

Bill,

This article shows the retr0bright method with my Lisa 2.

http://www.classic-computers.org.nz/blog/2011-01-11-salvaging-a-lisa2.htm

Here is my latest experience with retr0bright using the Lisa keyboard case the areformentioned keys belong with it. It is an adapation of the original retr0bright method using laundry activator only! Time to soak the keys the same way. Hopefully it's a sunny weekend coming up! (-:

http://www.classic-computers.org.nz/blog/2011-01-21-deyellowing-with-oxy-only.htm

Be careful though. Retr0bright does not like labels (it fogs them), or metal bits. For most of the Lisa panels, the paste is better than a soak as you can paint carefully around these areas.

Terry (Tez)