adt pro for twiggy lisas

From: barana <barana24_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2012 03:14:58 -0700 (PDT)

gday, I don't know if i've mentioned this here before, But David Shmidt of ADTPRO fame http://adtpro.sourceforge.net/ has expressed a desire to work on a new target for adtpro, the twiggy lisa, i said a little while ago that i knew a guy, but that guy seems to have clamped up - idk why.... so I'm putting it out there if anyone would want to help david out in any way small or big, to see new support sw for the lisa, maybe he would even want to progress onto 3.5in lisas? maybe.
he needs some sort of access to a lisa 1. would anyone here want to step up to the plate? or help with a peice here or there?
ps.David lives in America.