FileSystemIDandChk

From: Natalia Portillo <claunia_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2014 21:35:25 +0100

Dear friends,

About 3 years ago it came to my needs to have a tool able to give me information about the filesystem present in a disc image.

Over the course of that 3 years I have added support to my tool for new filesystems as I needed in a particular moment.

Last week I decided the tool could be useful for others, and as celebration for the publication under an opensource license for my tool, I decided to add support for the Lisa filesystem and the Apple DiskCopy 4.2 disk image format for launch day.

While I have named this release 1.0 is far away from being perfect or bug free.

Any suggestion, code addition, bug correction welcome.

The tool is available in http://github.com/claunia/FileSystemIDandChk and is done in 100% C#. You can compile it using MonoDevelop or VisualStudio.

For any bug report please use github issue tracker.

I hope you all enjoy this.

Regards,
Natalia Portillo

Sent from my iPhone Received on 2014-04-18 17:51:00