Lisa 2 rom replacements

From: Lisa2.com <rick_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Tue, 26 May 2015 21:08:49 -0700 (PDT)

ROM "set"? There is only 1 I/O ROM chip on the Lisa 2 I/O board. What other chip did you swap? Also, the 400k ROM should work fine with the 800K drive (using SS disks). I would not be so quick to assume The ROM is bad. Rick

You received this message because you are a member of the LisaList group. The group FAQ is at http://lowendmac.com/lists/lisa.html To post to this group, send email to lisalist_at_email.domain.hidden To leave this group, send email to lisalist+unsubscribe_at_email.domain.hidden For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/lisalist ---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "LisaList" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to lisalist+unsubscribe_at_googlegroups.com. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout. Received on 2015-05-27 08:06:45