Re: lisaem and LOS 2.0

From: Ray Arachelian <ray_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 17:34:26 -0500

Might be a bad disk image:

http://lisafaq.sunder.net/lisafaq-sw-los_error_codes.html

I was able to boot off, and install LOS 2.0, so it does work. I don't have any of the tool disks for LOS 2, all I can do install LOS.

That said, I was able to boot from the profile, but there is some strange bug there where there's no menu items (menu bar is all white) and I can't click or double click on any of the icons (Preferences, Wastebasket, Clipboard, Disk), nor does pressing the Power key tell LOS to shut down.

Can anyone else confirm?