Re: dual boot?

From: Ray Arachelian <ray_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 16:51:41 -0400

simon wrote:
> hello all.
>
> reading some literature (especially Goodthings.pdf) i notice that i can
> setup my lisa with a portion of the internal widget drive for macintosh
> and the rest for lisa. does this mean that this machine can dual boot?
> how can this be done?

When you install Lisa Office System, it gives you an option to leave some space for MacWorks, so you'd choose this option. After that, install MacWorks. You might need to boot off the MacWorks boot diskette to start up Macworks, but there might be an easier way using the Environments window:

To get to the environments window while inside LOS, hold the Apple key while pressing the Power button.

Otherwise, while booting, press and hold the Apple key and then press period after you hear the
click sound during the power on sequence. Received on 2007-04-12 16:51:43