Re: Canon PJ-1080A

From: Ray Arachelian <ray.arachelian_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2015 13:02:19 -0400

Actually, it's more like 500Mb. If anyone has a way to shrink this down to a more reasonable size I'd appreciate it.

Here's a link to it, please don't download this unless you've got a way to shrink it down.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/dxjnupe3jtqu3lb/Canon%20PJ-8010A%20Color%20Ink-Jet%20Printer%20Operations%20Manual.pdf.zip?dl=0