Re: COP421 dumps!

From: James MacPhail <gg__at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2016 17:21:17 -0700

The Lisa I/O COPS dump has been preserved here as well:

   http://segher.ircgeeks.net/COPS/

Using that code dump, a successful plug-in replacement for the Lisa's COPS has been built based on the romless COP402. I expect production units will be available soon.

This design does have its drawbacks... it isn't low power, so it won't keep time for long when running from a battery (when power is disconnected from the Lisa). However, since most of us don't have a battery on the Lisa I/O board anymore anyway, this likely isn't an issue for most people.

James