Aw: Re: For those that want to oogle

From: Rudolf Brandstötter <R.Brandstoetter_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2016 09:07:51 +0200

Tom,

if you are keen to post details of our meeting in 2010 then please stay with the truth: I never attempted to repair these PSUs myself - I got them in that shape and I asked you for help since I had low experiences repairing 1 AMP PSU's. And please also remember right that you weren't able to repair them either (it was a mixture of lack of time and missing parts) - I still have both PSUs in my basement. You gave them back to me unrepaired. So please do not tell things that are not true. True is, that I have not that deep knowledge of electric components used in a Lisa PSU that you have or intended to have.
I also did not buy a Lisa from you, we swapped machines and you got a Lisa from me in exchange for a 20th Anniversary Mac - does this sound familiar to you?
So please be a little bit more careful when you say "I had to fix some of his particial short-cut destroyed PSUs as a result of his repair work" because this is not true.

Thanks
Rudi