Is FloppyEmu compatible with Lisa 2/5?

From: James Denton <busterswt_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2017 20:48:04 -0700 (PDT)

Hello all,

I recently became the happy new owner of a Lisa 2/5 and (2) 5MB ProFile drives. One of the Profile drives works great, and the other might but doesn't have an OS on it. The 400k floppy drive works great, but I've had no luck getting my FloppyEmu working with it. The device is in Lisa emu mode, and the Lisa recognizes some activity but wants to initialize any disk image I try to mount. I know some folks have had success here, but I can't tell if those owners have only used 2/10s.

Any Lisa 2/5 owners here that have successfully used the FloppyEmu?

Thanks,
James