Looking for a Lisa Keyboard

From: Adam Rosen <adam_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 22:26:25 -0400

Hi folks,

New to the list, nice to see a resource like this available. I recently had a couple of Lisa 2/10 systems donated to my Vintage Mac Museum, and am trying to get at least one fully functional. Both units power up, the hard drives spin, and I have install floppies ready to go, but neither came with Lisa keyboards, which puts a bit of a damper on the rebuilding project at present...

Does anyone happen to have a spare (working) Lisa keyboard available they would be willing to part with? If so please get in touch.

Thanks,
Adam Rosen

---
Oakbog - Macintosh Tech Support & Consulting Services - Apple Certified
http://www.oakbog.com - 617-480-6436 - adam_at_email.domain.hidden - Boston MA

Home of the Vintage Mac Museum: http://www.vintagemacmuseum.com