data recovery from Widget hard drive?

From: Adam Rosen <oakbog_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2013 07:24:31 -0400

Hi all,

I was just contacted by somebody who has an early Lisa 2 system, possibly an internal Apple prototype. He's looking to recover previously erased data from the Widget hard drive, which is in working condition:

I have a Prototype Lisa 2 that I'm wondering if you can maybe recover some files off. I think the drive might have had an unreleased Lisa OS on it previously but the files were erased. It's the 10MB internal widget drive. I'm wondering if you could possibly try to recover anything that was previously erased on it?

Does anyone have experience with data recovery from Widget drives? Is this possible?

Adam