Re: Remembering the Lisa with a PiXL

From: gilles <gilles504_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2016 22:57:13 -0800 (PST)

very nice Pi case.

You can also use latest version of IDLE that can use SDL in fullscreen mode (not under X). Depending on the LCD native resolution (800x480 or 800x600 will be the best fit) it can give good visual result.

here with a 5inches hdmi screen from adafruit (https://www.adafruit.com/products/1678) on a raspi B+

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtOvtZF4oCA