Re: Checking X/Lisa Voltages

From: Stuart <stuart_tom_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Mon, 08 May 2006 09:00:17 -0700

As I'm new to a voltmeter, I'm confused as to what to ground to when I'm checking these items.

The C21 gave me the correct reading when I grounded to the case. The rest are way off using this method. Is my power supply suspect or my voltmeter
skills ?

thanks !

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "LisaList" group. To post to this group, send email to lisalist_at_email.domain.hidden To unsubscribe from this group, send email to lisalist-unsubscribe_at_email.domain.hidden For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/lisalist -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---