How best to transport your Lisa?

From: Jason Perkins <perkins.jason_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 23:04:41 -0400

I'm going to be showing my Lisa 2/10 at a technology camp next week, which is about 45 minuets from my place.

When you transport your Lisa, how do you do it? Her odd shape sure makes things hard. I may wrap her in a blanket and strap her on her side in the back seat, drives down. Setting her flat on the seat would put a lot of stress on the legs I would think. Or may bee upside down would be better? I would have to make sure none of the cars came unseated if I did that.

-Jason

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "LisaList" group. To post to this group, send email to lisalist_at_email.domain.hidden To unsubscribe from this group, send email to lisalist-unsubscribe_at_email.domain.hidden For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/lisalist