Re: lisafaq.sunder.net back online

From: Andrea Longhi <superfiko74_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 01:17:39 -0700

Ray Arachelian wrote:

http://lisafaq.sunder.net

What a great faq!
I just found out this group and consequently the link to your faq. Though I don't have a Lisa I've been always so fascinated by this computer and now through your faq I have so much information about its hardware, software and www links all packed in one file. Wish there were more such complete faqs also for other systems... I've got a lot to read now... thanks again!

Andrea

--
http://myretrocomputing.altervista.org