Re: Need help to identify my New Lisa

From: Jason Perkins <perkins.jason_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2006 11:45:53 -0400

Look at your keyboard. Are there pull out cards with Office System tips? You have a 2/10. No cards? You have an XL. If your system only has one memory card, then you defintally have an XL as you need the full 1mb of memory to run the Office System.

You might also try cleaning all the contacts. You can get a contact cleaning pen at radio shack, or just use a cloth or cotton ball with some rubbing alcohol on it. Use a cleaner which leaves no residue.

If the hard disk in the computer says Apple on it, it's called the Widget disk. Mine is actually very quiet... guess I got lucky. My ProFile is rather loud, though. The trick of leaving the drive on its side or upside down overnight does actually work... another great tip from the LisaList :D

-Jason

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "LisaList" group. To post to this group, send email to lisalist_at_email.domain.hidden To unsubscribe from this group, send email to lisalist-unsubscribe_at_email.domain.hidden For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/lisalist