Re: Re-Introducing the First, and Fully Functional, Lisa Emulator

From: Hex Star <hexstar_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 23:00:05 -0800

I personally don't see how right clicking on a folder of images and choosing the archive option is very time consuming at all...if someone else would be willing to save all the images for the various manuals and other neat Lisa information books Ray has uploaded to folders separating the books and images that belong to the various books and then zip everything up and upload it to somewhere like rapidshare.com, megaupload.com or mediafire.comand give us the download link that would definitely be neat..the only reason
why I'd imagine Ray wouldn't be able/wanting to do this would be for disk space issues on his server but that can easily be resolved via uploading to a place like rapidshare.com, megaupload.com or if the zip is bigger then the quota provided by those free file hosting services then mediafire.com which provides free file hosting with no file size limit...would definitely be neat to have :-)

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "LisaList" group. To post to this group, send email to lisalist_at_email.domain.hidden To unsubscribe from this group, send email to lisalist-unsubscribe_at_email.domain.hidden For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/lisalist?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---