sunder.net is down due to failed hd

From: Ray Arachelian <ray.arachelian_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2007 10:44:53 -0500

Hey guys,

Some bad news this morning. Looks like the boot drive in my server died this morning and the box has halted. I do have spare hardware but it will take some time to figure out how much damage was done, and reinstall the OS, etc.

There's very little on that server that I don't have somewhere else, but it may take some time to rebuild it. Since it has multiple hard disks, it is likely that websites are ok - but I won't know that until I reinstall the OS and try to recover.

So http://lisa.sunder.net, http://lisafaq.sunder.net are going to be unavailable - for at least today, possibly longer if I can't fix it. Perhaps you can use google's cache or archive.org to reach pages from there for now.

If you need to reach me, you can email me here (at this gmail address) for now. Sorry for the outage. :-)

.