Re: Lisa Fonts

From: Shirl <shirlgato_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Sun, 08 Apr 2007 09:27:59 -0600

Hi Rebecca,

You've done very good work with decoding the Lisa font file format.

As you indicated already, you've found the Mac classic font file format helpful since as far as I know the original Mac font format was based heavily on the Lisa font format. Apple's Inside Macintosh documentation from the early days defines this format.

Another place to look for Lisa font internals information is the Lisa font library which was part of the Lisa Desktop Library suite. The programmer interface to this library lists many data structures which may help you decode the FONT.LIBF file. I have this interface on CD as a PDF file that I can send you, or it should be on-line in one of the Lisa web sites.

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "LisaList" group. To post to this group, send email to lisalist_at_email.domain.hidden To unsubscribe from this group, send email to lisalist-unsubscribe_at_email.domain.hidden For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/lisalist?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---