Re: Apple Profile low level formatting on an Apple III

From: Jason Perkins <perkins.jason_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 15:32:49 -0500

Could you, say, move the shaft on the stepper motor just a little bit, so that in effect you are using new areas on the disk platters?

-Jason

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "LisaList" group. To post to this group, send email to lisalist_at_email.domain.hidden To unsubscribe from this group, send email to lisalist-unsubscribe_at_email.domain.hidden For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/lisalist?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---