Re: Help needed for reviving Widget hard drive

From: Jason Perkins <perkins.jason_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 11:11:11 -0400

Sadly the tools to low level format the Widget and Sun drives have probably been lost to time :(

-J

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "LisaList" group. To post to this group, send email to lisalist_at_email.domain.hidden To unsubscribe from this group, send email to lisalist+unsubscribe_at_email.domain.hidden For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/lisalist?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---