Re: Lisa repair manual

From: Shirl Casner <shirlgato_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2010 09:44:32 -0700

Other great sources of Lisa repair information are:

	http://www.applerepairmanuals.com/lisa/
	http://www.macmothership.com/lisacontent/info_lisa.html

This include's Sun Remarketing's Lisa repair manual which is also very good. Sun Remarketing took over Apple's Lisa inventory in the late 1980s.

I also have a set of Lisa schematics from Apple which can also be helpful if you need this level of hardware detail.

Also, the Lisa hardware manual is another great source of Lisa information. Apple produced this as a technical description of the Lisa's hardware. This is also known as the Lisa theory of operation manual. I have 3 versions of this:

	1981				pages: 84
	1983				pages: 305
	1983 errata		pages: 7

The Larry Pina repair information is found in his book MACINTOSH REPAIR AND UPGRADE SECRETS (1990). I have the Lisa chapter in a 55 page PDF.

If anyone wants this information I am in the process of uploading it to the following internet FTP site (it will most likely go into a Lisa folder here):

        ftp.apple.asimov.net

FTP access does not require a user name or password. I just leave this blank when I connect here.

Hope this information will be of some use.