(no subject)

From: Dan Auerbach <listmister_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 21:59:59 -0500

Hi all,

I know that everyone is excited about the Lisa 1 that was just sold on eBay.
I would like to remind you to trim all of the quote except for a few lines, leaving enough so the thread can be followed... and kill the footer which is starting to multiply. This makes it easier for anyone on Digest mode to go through. Thanks for your cooperation.

dan_A
Lisa list nanny