RE: Large qty of Lisa related parts/systems on ebay

From: Luke Goembel <idylukewild_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 07:22:33 -0800 (PST)

I've made about a dozen purchases from John in the last few years and have been very happy with all of them. I have also found him selfless with his time, effort, and even supplies for support after I have made my purchases. John is truly a rare sort of vendor and is worthy of praise. I would like to add that I am an experienced purchaser of vintage computer parts for my collection, I am a cheapskate, and I have never offered such praise for any other vendor. Luke

From: Sterling Jacobson <sterling_at_email.domain.hidden> Subject: RE: Large qty of Lisa related parts/systems on ebay To: lisalist_at_email.domain.hidden
Date: Friday, January 22, 2010, 5:50 PM

I just contacted him off something I was looking at on Ebay and he was very helpful and friendly through email.

Sold me some Lisa feet and gave me and new and vintage used set for next to nothing shipped.

So the guy is probably just not always 'ON' like some sales people. I know I don't come across as a nice person some times, lol!