Re: Mint Lisa Office 7/7 Suite for sale

From: <sarahstryker_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 11:40:25 -0500

 People,
These offers are extremely insulting. You know darned well that something like this in the condition it is in is worth FAR MORE than what you're offering. Someone on this list told me, I think it was the moderator, that it's worth several hundred dollars. It is not everyday that this kind of opportunity to acquire a rare and complete Lisa software suite in mint condition comes up. What makes you think you'd get it for a dollar?? Dream on. I do not appreciate your game playing, and what's more, it's not funny to make light of someone's financial situation when they're struggling to get by in this recession. That's pretty pathetic of you people, not to mention callous. I think the Lisa List moderator would agree with me.

If you're truly serious about acquiring this suite, then it's time to get serious with your offers. Otherwise I will withdraw it from consideration and list on eBay. Sally