And one in Minneapolis...

From: Steve Hatle <shatle_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 20:11:39 -0500

On 3/16/10 6:59 PM, "Peter" wrote:

> This time on Las Vegas Craigslist:
>
> http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/atq/1646069372.html

I like that he had it listed in the "Antiques" section, and not computer section :-)

This description makes it sound like it got the Lisa 2/XL conversion.

--

On the other hand, this came up  on the Minneapolis Craigslist today:

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/sys/1646901687.html

A Lisa 2 with no Widget at $300.00. I thought about calling him, but I've
got enough other projects right now.

If the pictures are the actual machine, you can see it has the original Lisa
mouse (as best I can tell) and not a later Mac serial mouse. It also has the
keyboard pull-out cards. The original mouse is a nice find.